Amazing Summer Internship
Start-up life is not for everyone. Lack of office space, bring your own tools, crazy schedules and the ever shifting priorities. This summer MUZE hired Emily Laramy, a rising junior in Advertising from the University of Georgia as one of our Content Developers. She not only survived, but thrived! Her key accomplishments included;
- Developed content strategy for clients that drove candidate engagement and social equity
- Created visually stunning and written content for; email newsletters, email campaigns, blogs, social media sites and other platforms
- Produce short-form content including; infographics, creative job descriptions, and video
- Worked closely with clients to develop creative briefs and content road map
- Produced content per the road map and creative briefs to drive engagement
Learn more about Emily’s internship from her video testimonial and keep an eye out for this rising star!